Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Kennedy - Exposed For What He Was

Source: Do The Right Thing

Kennedy - Exposed For What He Was
Monday, August 31, 2009 at 12:49PM
Pastor Ed

Last week, Senator Teddy Kennedy passed away. It was a time for mourning the loss of a precious life as I believe life is precious. I did not blast the life of a person that I personally believe bordered on if not actually was evil.

My hope was that the liberal and extreme liberal side of the political equation would not take the opportunity to make Teddy Kennedy something he wasn't - and that is a "saint". I really knew that wouldn't happen, but believed and still do believe that not bashing someone who has just passed away is "Doing The Right Thing".

However, enough is enough, and we will begin giving you the truth about Teddy here in the next few days. He was no saint, and after watching them parade the children up and "praying" that God would grant Obama/Teddy Care to all was the final straw.

Let me just finish this post with if Teddy had been on Obama care - his end of life experience would not have been what it was.

More soon - Pastor Ed

Reader Comments (1)

Well said my friend, well said...

I too was appalled by the use of the children to advance their agenda...some would call this child abuse.

For anyone that claims to have even the least amount of morals would would condemn this...just goes to prove the Kennedy family no longer has any morals.

I've said this and I'll say it again, "If anyone supported and/or voted for both John F. Kennedy and Edward M. Kennedy then they have no values whatsoever. JFK and Teddy Boy were one-hundred-eighty degrees apart philosophically and politically!

If JFK were around today he would be more conservative than George Bush.

Norm

Home

4 comments:

Joe said...

The Far Left have a habit of politicizing the dead to their advantage. Take for instance the Paul Wellstone memorial which turned into a big political rally which was led by Paul's son, with cheers of "Do it for Paul!" and "We can win in Minnesota!" One of the Republicans Trent Lott, who came to pay his respects at Paul's memorial, got booed at this disgraceful event. The Democrats dug up that "has been" Walter Fritz Mondale to run against Norm Coleman and do you know what? Coleman won hands down. The Democrats are so greedy and careless about campaigning that they are willing to not only risk their own lives to get to where they need to get to, but they are willing to risk the lives of their own families. Case in point; Paul Wellstone was scheduled to fly to a campaign rally with his wife and daughter during a fierce snow storm, a blizzard that no one in his right mind would dare to fly in a small plane, but Paul wanted to be there and he never made it. The plane crashed in some woods, and he and his wife and daughter met their demise because of his greed and poor judgment. OK,-maybe I appear to be hard on these Far Left political hacks, but I'm tired of them, and I'm tired of being dictated by them. There's an old saying that goes, "you should never say anything about the dead unless it's good." Well,--- Ted's dead, and that's good! May he rest in peace, and hopefully we can all forget him.

redhawk said...

I was appalled at the Canonization of a drunk and a killer by the press and Politicians... May they all get the same fate.

Rightwing Cowboy said...

I had the pleasure(at the time) to work for Ted when I lived in Mass. in the early 70s. Seemed like a good guy then. However, as time went on I began to see his flaws(major) women and booze and his philosophy. Adios. They say he was the lion of the Senate. My description wouldn't make publication on this blog. Let's just say I love to hear the cruch of a certain bug beneath the sole of my boot, and I don't have to scrape it off. I'm glad he's dead.

Storm'n Norm'n said...

Let me throw this one in...
This is from the Boston Globe via http://patriotgamesmedia.com/2009/08/ (before Kennedy died)

Gamesmanship
Thursday, August 20th, 2009
The Boston Globe reports on an attempt by ailing Massachusetts Senator Ted Kennedy to manipulate the effort to select his successor. One hopes, perhaps in vain, that Kennedy’s effort will not be successful, his tragic illness notwithstanding.

Does Kennedy not realize that this move makes him look somewhat arrogant, from a certain perspective? One would figure that in the twilight of his years, Kennedy would avoid taking actions that would antagonize his critics and political opponents. By attempting to manipulate the succession effort in this fashion, Kennedy is once again playing into the right’s perception of him as the ultimate self-righteous politician. Why would he want to do this?
____________

I'll tell you why, "He was the ultimate self-righteous politician!" ...I might add he was the ultimate so-called Catholic hypocrite!

______
Joe, that was one of the best lines I've heard all day,
"There's an old saying that goes, "you should never say anything about the dead unless it's good." Well,--- Ted's dead, and that's good!"