Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Up in arms... MSM, where arrrrre yooooouuu?

This story has been all over the Internet so I wasn't going to post just for the sake of posting.  It wasn't until I started getting emails about the lack of main stream media coverage that I searched to see if any of the so-called major league reporters were covering this act of hate.  For that's what it is...pure unadulterated hate! (Where's Maxine Waters on this one?) I guess all the reporters were out covering more important stuff...like who could be the first to get their nose up Obama's butt!  Well without any circumstantial evidence to base my assertion, I say the MSM probably set the whole thing up just waiting for some outlandish claim so they can play their political games with the general public.  I wouldn't say that I'm angry over this, but if they ever catch the guy that broke the young lady's leg, they ought to hang 'em on a scaffold (I'm generally opposed to such hangings but in this case I'd chip in and buy the rope) in front of the New York Times. ....Do ya think the Times would have a reporter at the scene? ~ Norman E. Hooben

The following from: Media_ite.com

Female GOP Fundraiser Beaten, Allegedly Over Her Support Of Palin – Update

Female GOP Fundraiser Beaten, Allegedly Over Her Support Of Palin - Update
Conservative blogger Gateway Pundit is up in arms over the failure of the national media to report on the beating of Allee Bautsch and her boyfriend as they left a Bobby Jindal event Friday night. Bautsch, Finance Director for the Jindal campaign, suffered a broken leg, while her boyfriend received a concussion and a broken nose and jaw.
According to Jindal's spokesman, there were no Palin pins. Updates after the jump, including a press release from the New Orleans Police Department.
(more...)

No comments: