Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Do you have a problem? ...hope you're not dying...WE GUARANTEE you get a doctor within 24 hrs!

Now here's an interesting ad...at least for me anyway. When I lived in Massachusetts I used to go to St. Elizabeth's Medical Center. It was my experience to not have to wait (in the waiting room) for more than an hour (and most times, not even that long) before I saw a doctor. What happened in just a few short years? Very bizarre! It even says so just below the ad! (see ad on left LOL) And they even guarantee this! Wow! What do you get if you don't get to see a doctor in 24 hours? I think if I had a real problem I'd find another hospital right quick. And meanwhile, where do you stay if you had to wait 23 hours? The guarantee part? That still bothers me...just what do you get just one second after your time is up...and who starts the clock? Just wondering... ~ Norman E. Hooben

No comments: