Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Sometimes we search for all the right and meaningful words...and sometimes a good friend just happens to read your mind. Thank you Ron for being you...and along with all that you are thankful for, I am too...thankful for all my friends, just like you. - Norm




The following was sent by a good friend.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have so much to be thankful for. My family is well. I'm blessed with wonderful friends. I was born in America. I have a wonderful wife, and intelligent, well-behaved children. I have food, water, shelter, transportation, a job, and so much more. I am truly blessed beyond anything I deserve. I am a living example of GOD's mercy and grace on one of his children. Stumbling through life as a young man, making some mistakes along the way, it was hard to see what life was all about. Coming from two alcoholic parents who fought continuously, I had know idea what a family was. I eventually learned what a family is, and what love really is when I met my wife Shelia, and we had our children. My wife's family was just that, a family. There is a real love in their family. GOD has aloud me to be a part of that family. Why, I do not know. I can only thank him for the many blessing He had allowed in my life.
I am a living example of GOD's grace and mercy.

Please be thankful for your blessings. They may be everywhere, and you don't even see them.
Ron

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And God has blessed us one in all it this great land of plenty. May God Bless America.