Monday, August 15, 2011

Calling All Americans...Stand by Sergeant Moran...Court Martial Obama!

This Obama thing has gone too far...Where the hell are the Americans?  Have we surrended already?
The news media, the police, the politicians, the military commanders... who the hell is in charge! a freak'n Kenyan communist ?  Hell Obama gets away with murdering Seal Team 6 and nobody does a damn thing about it...yeah, he killed them, just like Clinton killed Ron Brown... This crap has got to come to a screeching halt... Where do I sign up for the revolution?  Where's the nearest Green Dragon Tavern?  ~ Norman E. Hooben

Second US military officer refuses to serve until there is a professional examination of Obama’s “alleged” vital records. Staff sargeant Daryn J. Moran calls on every American to to execute citizens’ arrest of Obama for crimes committed

Posted on | August 14, 2011 
WE NEED TO GET THIS STORY OUT!Here is the email from Air Force Staff Sergeant Moran,
My name is Daryn J. Moran. I am a SSgt in the USAF stationed in Germany.
I called Pastor Manning of the Manning Report just recently (Youtube video posted below) to share my concern for our country. Boils down that I have not gone in to work last Thurs. and Fri. First time I was AWOL in nearly 13 years. Until B. Obama provides a birth certificate which stands up to professional examination, not even mentioning the seriousness of the fact that his father was never an American, I no longer serve the Armed Forces or take orders.
Basically, I’d rather follow Mr. Lakin, the ex-Army officer who went to Ft. Leavenworth, into war against our real enemies.
My family is in turmoil because I cannot change my heart to support Obama, or protect his criminality. I love America and the Constitution and stand against B. Obama. He should be arrested.
I will not be going to work Monday morning at Landstuhl. They haven’t even called my house yet, but they will come for me soon.
Daryn J. Moran
P.S., I don’t want to lose my freedom, but our freedom is already gone. Tell your friends and family I’m calling for Americans to arrest Obama. I can’t see how they won’t throw me in jail for it.
SSgt. Moran’s follow-up email seeking confirmation of his email posted above,
Tomorrow I’m not reporting for work again, and it is simply because B. Obama is a criminal. I am praying and marshaling all of my strength to resist.
Yet, I told my wife I would die for this issue. The Constitution and our country are worth it.
I only hope to tell people of the Lord as this battle ensues.
We reached out to Commander Charles Kerchner for comment and his response is as follows,
Once again we have an ordinary soldier standing up on his own volition to demand that the Usurper-in-Chief be investigated to determine Obama’s true legal identity in response to the mountain of evidence that Obama has committed birth certificate fraud, SSN fraud, draft registration fraud, and real estate fraud. Obama’s true legal identity is not conclusively known. This should not be necessary. Soldier in the ranks should not have to be demanding our leaders and Congress take action to investigate Obama. This should not be a bottom up action mode but a top down action mode to protect our country and the Constitution from a usurper. The Joint Chiefs of Staff of our military should be taking action. They took a solemn oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC. It is now obvious that we have a domestic enemy of the Constitution in the Oval Office. The Joint Chiefs should call Congress and arrange for a private, secret meeting with the key leaders in Congress such as Speaker Boehner and tell them that what is going on in our country with the criminal activities in the White House with the placing of a forged Obama birth certificate onto the White House servers on 27 April 2011 is of great concern to them and of great concern for the morale and integrity of our military and their living up to their oath to support and defend the Constitution, not a criminal putative president. The Joint Chiefs of Staff should be telling Congress they must convene a congressional investigation to investigate the criminal charges of identity theft and others being made against Obama. The Joint Chiefs should give Congress 7-10 days to call for a congressional investigation of Obama as a result of the private, secret meeting. And if the Congress still does not act, then the Joint Chiefs of Staff should hold a public news conference and reveal that they have made a plea to Congress to act, and that Congress is still not acting, and make a new public demand on Congress to call for a congressional investigation of Obama and to ask for the support of the American people to demand that Congress launch a full investigation.
Air Force Staff Sergeant Refusing Orders Until Obama’s Eligibility Dealt With

No comments: