Tuesday, February 23, 2010

If this doesn't scare the pants off you...

If this doesn't scare the pants off you...(scroll down to control the next video)

"Suspected Terrorist"

I am so weary of political correctness. Yes, yes, I know fair trial, justice system, innocent until proven guilty.

But Jesus Mary & the beads.....it was sewn into his BVDs!

How often does that happen that you have something uncomfortable sewn into your crotch and you realize....."Oh no, how did this 80 grams of PETN get here?"

I suppose I should be grateful that they even deigned to call it an act of terrorism. I'll be grateful and sit here and recite the mantra that none of these things are related...Detroit....Fort Hood.....radical Imams....

Oh and in case you want to see what a binary explosive does, my pals at the AO Shack linked a vid. 'Cause ya know...they know stuff that goes "Boom!". IYAOYAS
~~~~~
Mind you, he wasn't all that dedicated...this guy was dedicated. H/T Anathema

No comments: