Saturday, February 21, 2009

Stop Obama or U.S. will cease to exist

Keyes: Stop Obama or U.S. will cease to exist

Alan Keyes, a three-time presidential candidate, called President Obama a radical communist and a usurper and said with him in charge, America is going to cease to exist at a pro-life fundraiser Thursday.


Note from Norm:

I agree wholeheartedly with Alan Keyes and I have been outspoken with similar oratory for well over two years. If you read some of the quotes on the side bar to this blog you'll find that my decision about this person called Obama has been well established...as seen on the side bar to the right,

"From the first time I heard about the boogey-man as a child to the first time I got shot at in Vietnam, nothing in my entire lifetime, THAT'S NOTHING! has put more fear into me than this man Obama.
Norman E. Hooben - July 2008

Home

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

send me the link so I can post the video