Tuesday, October 7, 2008

CNN - Are they beginning to bend?

The far left news organization CNN has apparently seen the light... or at least some of it. Not known for reporting the truth on any political news CNN has shown a remarkable turn around with the following news item (see video below).

For those of you who have followed some of my warnings please note the reference to the United Nations; this is still the most important factor in these presidential debates and it has yet to be discussed by either candidate. While most Americans are distracted by the issues presented by the parties (Democrats and Republicans), the United nations works diligently in the background for their ultimate take-over of the United States.

Wake up America and start supporting your country; not you political party. - Norman E. Hooben



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are they "bending"... may be the Smell of all the Obama LIES are beginning to be noticed???

Storm'n Norm'n said...

Re:...maybe the Smell of all the Obama LIES are beginning to be noticed?"

Speaking of LIES, I made the comment, "Obama lies at every public speaking engagement; he has never failed to disappoint me.
Additionally, I have challenged some liberals to provide me with just one un-edited video with no subtitles to prove me wrong. I'm still waiting...and waiting, and waiting...