Wednesday, November 24, 2021

WE STILL HAVE SOME HEROES

I was at that gathering in which Lt. Col. Long spoke. After her speech a number of us went up to shake her hand. I was second in line with a prepared comment but the person in front of me took so long that I totally forgot what I was going to say. Suddenly I was confronted with her outstretched hand and has I reached forward to shake her hand this is what I spontaneously said: "My dad bragged about shaking the hand of Buffalo Bill and I bragged about shaking the hand of Johnny Cash and Johnny Carson but now I get to shake the hand of a real hero." She stepped forward and gave me a hug and said, "How sweet..." I'll never forget that moment. (By the way, my comment was authentic.)

1 comment:

Storm'n Norm'n said...

I'm slightly disappointed that more evidence of viewing this video is not evident. The speech was remarkable as well as informative coming from someone with a gag order hanging over her. Of course the mainstream media will not spread this around and the YouTube version was taken down in less than a day making the excuse that it was too long. But any excuse is okay with them as long as they don't have to defend the truth. There's more truth revealed in this video than all the hypocritical remarks made by Doctor Fauci and his clinical advisor, Joe Biden, combined.