Thursday, May 27, 2010

"Disrespectful activity out of the Obama White House goes to the top of the list." - more of Obama hates the military

Obama Skips Memorial Day Wreath-Laying at Arlington Cemetery

There has been a plethora of disrespectful activity out of the Obama White House, but this goes to the top of the list. Barack Obama has chosen to take a "long holiday weekend" in Chicago rather than attending and laying a remembrance wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldiers at Arlington National Cemetery on Monday, May 30th.




Memorial Day at Arlington National Cemetary

Donald Borsch Jr. at Political Integrity said it well:
You have done a great many unjust things, President Obama. You have apologized for America being the strongest damn Nation on Earth to weaker countries. You have done your best to bankrupt us. You have lied, manipulated, and coerced your way into office. But this. Wow. You might just as well spit on Veterans.
No, President Obama is not the first President to miss the ceremony. There have been a couple of others, but he is the first to skip it just because he wanted a vacation...just because it is inconvenient. If a President cannot manage to stay in town, or arrive back into town, for this tribute on behalf of the American people from the highest office in the land, to those who made the ultimate sacrifice...well, I'm speechless and ashamed for this man and his family. I predict a pox on him coming directly from ballot boxes all over the country.
_________________
See also Obama Hates The Military...hates them with a passion! (This trait was recognized early on...he simply cannot hide it!)
__________________________
Then there is this one that you may have seen in circulating emails:

Subject: Lou Pritchett's Open Letter to President Obama


The author, Lou Pritchett, is a well-known public speaker who retired after a successful 36-year career as the VP World Sales for Proctor and Gamble.


Lou Pritchett

Foremost Leader in Change Management

Lou Pritchett is one of corporate America's true living legends- an acclaimed author, dynamic teacher and one of the world's highest rated speakers. Successful corporate executives everywhere recognize him as the foremost leader in change management. Lou changed the way America does business by creating an audacious concept that came to be known as "partnering." Pritchett rose from soap salesman to Vice-President, Sales and Customer Development for Procter and Gamble and over the course of 36 years, made corporate history.


AN OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT OBAMA


Dear President Obama:

You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and unlike any of the others, you truly scare me.

You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you.

You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive Ivy League education and your upscale lifestyle and housing with no visible signs of support.

You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of youth growing up in America and culturally you are not an American.

You scare me because you have never run a company or met a payroll.

You scare me because you have never had military experience, thus don't understand it at its core.

You scare me because you lack humility and 'class', always blaming others.

You scare me because for over half your life you have aligned yourself with radical extremists who hate America and you refuse to publicly denounce these radicals who wish to see America fail.

You scare me because you are a cheerleader for the 'blame America' crowd and deliver this message abroad.

You scare me because you want to change America to a European style country where the government sector dominates instead of the private sector.

You scare me because you want to replace our health care system with a government controlled one.

You scare me because you prefer 'wind mills' to responsibly capitalizing on our own vast oil, coal and shale reserves.

You scare me because you want to kill the American capitalist goose that lays the golden egg which provides the highest standard of living in the world.

You scare me because you have begun to use 'extortion' tactics against certain banks and corporations.

You scare me because your own political party shrinks from challenging you on your wild and irresponsible spending proposals.

You scare me because you will not openly listen to or even consider opposing points of view from intelligent people.

You scare me because you falsely believe that you are both omnipotent and omniscient.

You scare me because the media gives you a free pass on everything you do.

You scare me because you demonize and want to silence the Limbaughs, Hannitys, O'Relllys and Becks who offer opposing, conservative points of view.

You scare me because you prefer controlling over governing.

Finally, you scare me because if you serve a second term I will probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years.

Lou Pritchett
_________________
Not to try and out do Lou Pritchett in the scare category but if you check the side bar to the right you'll find that the candidate Obama instilled fear into this blogger, yours truly, before Obama had a change of address...here's the quote"
From the first time I heard about the boogie-man as a child to the first time I got shot at in Vietnam, nothing in my entire lifetime has put more fear into me than this man Obama. ~ Norman E. Hooben - July 2008

2 comments:

Rightwing Cowboy said...

There is no respect left in my back pocket for this presidency. The man is trash so low that it is below trailer park trash. He is lower that whale sh@%, which is pretty low.

Maggie Thornton said...

Thanks Norm. When a person becomes President of the U.S. it should be a part of your job description:

attend Memorial Day wreath-laying ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery - and lay the wreath in the name of the people.

It happens only 4 times in a presidency. The man is, as Rightwing Cowboy says - lower than whale shizy, and I'm embarassed for his wife, who in the absence of his good sense and integrity, should quickly change his mind.

I'd love to know who he is visiting while in Chicago.