Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Things are HAPPENING in Massachusetts !!! " ...and I want to live this way 'til I die."

H-T to Cape Cod Tea Party ~ Video courtesy of All Access Cape Cod

"I am an American...and I want to be an American, and I don't want foreign countries telling me what to do.  And I'll do everything to help my country because I'm ninety years old and I want to live this way 'til I die."
~ Joseph Marcone, Hyannis, Massachusetts ~

The sounds of freedom are once again echoing from where it all began so many years ago...

After what seemed like a few decades of tolerance or intolerance depending on what side of the fence you were sitting, Massachusetts has come alive with a patriotic fervor unheard of in recent memory.  The election of Scott Brown earlier this year was more than a wake-up call to those who would be king.  And for the king's would be peasants, they have come in from the fields to declare their independence once again.  So it appears that the people of Massachusetts have come to terms with the course of current events, and out of necessity, dissolve the regime that hinders the freedom that the people are entitled.  That whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. ~ Norman E. Hooben (italicized passage from The Declaration Of Independence July 4, 1776)



myaccesstv.com
 


 

2 comments:

John in Waco said...

Those are my people in Massachusetts. I was born in Attleboro, Massachusetts and grew up in Taunton, where once lived Robert Treat Paine, who was a signer of the Declaration of Independence.

God bless and protect them all.

Joe said...

I wish that more people in Massachusetts would wake up and see where this arrogant inept President is taking them. I thank God for these savvy folks and I hope that more of them come to see the light and put aside their foolish political party affiliations. We're talking about freedom here. Our freedom is on the line!