Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Health Care and You series continued... Punish The Majority !

I saw this video earlier and like everything else if I don't get it posted right away it gets lost in the shuffle. Thanks to a friend who reminded me in the message below I now have it posted here for anyone who may have missed it elsewhere. Please note the the email stated it only had 24, 048 views. At the time of this posting the number of views grew to over two million (2,677,429). So like the message says, PLEASE GET THIS OUT TO EVERYONE!!! ~ Norm



----- Original Message -----
From: link removed
To: link removed
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2009 6:10 PM
Subject: Watch this please!


I can say to each of you, if you do not watch this short film of our Congress, you need to move to another country. If I have offended any of you, sorry...I happen to believe in the American I was Born and raised in!

Ok, this is worth every MINUTE (ONLY 4) to watch this! THIS HITS IT OUT OF THE BALL PARK! AND IT ONLY has HAD 24,048 views. It was taken inside Congress with a Congressman. YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS. and YOU MUST PASS THIS ON!!! THIS IS IMPERATIVE EVERYONE SEE THIS!! IT WAS TAKEN OFF THE VIDEO TAPES OF THE FLOOR OF OUR NATIONAL LEGISLATURE.

PLEASE GET THIS OUT TO EVERYONE!!!


1 comment:

Rightwing Cowboy said...

The only people I know who would get mad at you would be the Red-Diaper-Doper-Babies in Congress, the White House, Justice Dept., and their cronies.