Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Columbia To Assist U.S. Forces In Afghanistan...Why?

The following video from CBS News depicts highly trained combat forces that are about to assist U.S. forces in Afghanistan. My question is, "Why?". We have had American forces in Columbia for I don't know how long but I know from previous readings that we were not in country simply to train an elite fighting unit. There's something more to this story that somebody is not telling us...so we will just have to wait and see but I personally believe we may be in for an undesirable surprise. - Norman E. Hooben



Watch CBS Videos Online

I added the following video only because I read John Perkins, "Confessions Of An Economic Hit Man" where he identifies much of what is going on in Columbia behind the view of CBS News.

Home

No comments: