Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ace In The Hole...any which way you can!

Now I was never into golf...I actually played the game three times! I never had the patients to learn to hit the ball properly. But even with a lot of chops and swings I managed to score a 93 the very first time out (you don't want to know the other scores, but they did have three digits). I guess it was in the putting that made up for long shots. My overall opinion of the game is that it seems that it is more luck than skill. Now some of you avid golfers out there will totally disagree with me on this, and that is, the guy with the hole-in-one in this video should not deserve it...it was pure luck any which way you look at it. If it was skill then the ball should have went into the hole without the help of another ball.


...did ya catch that birdie?

Home

No comments: