Saturday, February 18, 2017

Steve Hayes, calling Steve Hayes...Steve Hayes, Steve Hayes, Steve Hayes, can you hear me?

I was dumbfound when I heard Steve Hayes deny President Trumps claim that the media is the enemy of the American people....  Hello? 
Hey Steve, is it because you are a part of the left-wing propaganda machine that's been with us for years!  I bet you're a friend of TIME magazine an enemy of the American people since it's founding...and the New York Times certainly one of America's most horrendous enemies of all time...then there's CNN that Clinton News Network formerly known as the Communist News Network...now don't tell me you never heard of ABC, NBC, or CBS...

By the way, Stevie boy, If you're one of those people who still believe that Walter Cronkite was the most trusted man in America, you need to find a new job.

No comments: