Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Woman Plotting Cop Killing Arrested

←Some of you may have got this in an email from me.  While there were minimal responses those that did respond had various suggestions.  One suggestion was to have her invited to the Policemen's Ball.  Overall, most thought it was pretty discusting.  The reason I sent it out was to expose the level of racism in the black community urged on by such racists as Al Sharpton, Dr. Kamau Kambon, Malik Shabazz  and others too numerous to mention.  Oh, how could I forget... The media!  The media should be held accountable for much of the racism that goes on because of their one-sided reporting.  Most of their reporting is usually stems from an accusation (real or not) of some white conservative or Republican.  In fact, Ive not heard yet of anyone in the main stream media pouncing on this Tiffany Milan's (real name Ebony Monique Dickens) tirade.  Well all that is about to change.  Now we have Rodney Harris, a reporter for CBS channel 46 out if East Point, Georgia reporting on the arrest of Tiffany Milan for threatening police officers.  ~ Norman E. Hooben
The Rodney Harris story follows:
By Rodney Harris
EAST POINT, GA (CBS46) -
A woman was arrested in southwest Atlanta Tuesday after threatening police officers on Facebook.
East Point police said Ebony Monique Dickens, whose name is Tiffany Milan on Facebook, posted the following message on the social media site:
"All Black ppl should rise up and shoot at every white cop in the nation starting NOW.
I condone black on white killings. Hell they condone crimes against us.
I've thought about shooting every white cop I see in the head until I'm either caught by the police or killed by them. Ha!!!! I think I can pull it off. Might kill at least fifteen tomorrow. I'm plotting now. They reading this sh** too right now. Freedom of speech tho. So when you can absolutely show me the 1st amendment where it explicitly says you can't say "kill all cops," then I'll delete my status. Other than that...NOPE!
Death to all white cops nationwide."
Dickens was taken into custody around 9:30 p.m. after Atlanta police told East Point police about the post. She is being held at the East Point jail, charged with dissemination of information related to terroristic threats.
East Point is located in the southwest section of Atlanta.

No comments: