by Norman E. Hooben
adjective: stupid; comparative adjective: stupider; superlative adjective: stupidest
synonyms: unintelligent, ignorant, dense, foolish, dull-witted, slow, simpleminded, vacuous, vapid, idiotic, imbecilic, imbecile, obtuse, doltish; More informal thick, dim, dimwitted, slow-witted, dumb, dopey, dozy, moronic, cretinous, pea-brained, half-witted, soft in the head, brain-dead, boneheaded, thickheaded, wooden-headed, mutton headed, daft
Now suppose that you are a homeless and hungry person and I offered you a hot meal and a warm place to stay during a cold winter’s night with no strings attached and you refused. Would you call that decision stupid? Say, “Yes.”; because it would be stupid. Then there’s that ignorant part that tells us we are lacking in knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
1. BREAKING: Interpol Alert Seeks Arrest of Muslim Brotherhood’s Religious Leader
2. Obama Plays With Radical Islamist On Christmas Eve
3. Learn more about Obama here: What is an Alinskyism?
4. Military Bans Bibles But Forces Soldiers to Adhere to Islamic Practices During Ramadan
5. Pentagon Confirms May Court Martial Soldiers Who Share Christian Faith
6. Fort Hood Hero Fired !
Maybe being stupid was the right thing to do...
(video may take a moment to load)