Friday, September 6, 2013

In the wrong hands...scary as hell.

----- Original Message -----
From: link removed
To: undisclosed recipients
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2013 12:38 PM
Subject: Boeing"s new miracle
 
In the wrong hands, there go your bank accounts, years of research data, medical records, retirement pay, etc. Scary as hell.
______________________________
As soon as I received the above email my thoughts went to an earlier report heard on the car radio about a town (somewhere here in the United States) that went bankrupt and could no longer issue birth certificates and death certificates.  Apparently there was a funeral director that offered to absorb the cost but even that was refused by the enlightened politicians who run the town.  Why?  They said it was because they needed such certificates printed on a special paper.  A lame excuse if I ever heard one!  Every birth certificate I've seen was printed on ordinary paper stock then over stamped with one of those official town seals that embossed the authenticity on the lower right hand side of the document...by the way, my three children, my wife's, my in-law's, my three brother's, my two sisters, and myself had their birth certificates printed on ordinary paper stock.  Death certificates are a different animal.  The death certificates have to be on special paper such that you cannot make a duplicate copy without tell-tale marks to show up in the copy.  The reason is due to inheritance and insurance claims...payers like to see an original before they pay payees.  So wherever this town is (I'm sure I could Google it and find out, but its not that important just now) the leadership has decided that they don't care whether your coming or going.  What better way to prove that you do not exist.  Think that's ridiculous?  How much money do you have in the bank?  Lets take a look at what the narrative said (posted by Boeing):  
A recent weapons flight test in the Utah desert may change future warfare after the missile successfully defeated electronic targets with little to no collateral damage.Boeing and the U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) Directed Energy Directorate, Kirtland Air Force Base, N.M., successfully tested the Counter-electronics High-powered Microwave Advanced Missile Project (CHAMP) during a flight over the Utah Test and Training Range. 
CHAMP, which renders electronic targets useless, is a non-kinetic alternative to traditional explosive weapons that use the energy of motion to defeat a target. During the test, the CHAMP missile navigated a pre-programmed flight plan and emitted bursts of high-powered energy, effectively knocking out the target's data and electronic subsystems. CHAMP allows for selective high-frequency radio wave strikes against numerous targets during a single mission.
"This technology marks a new era in modern-day warfare," said Keith Coleman, CHAMP program manager for Boeing Phantom Works. "In the near future, this technology may be used to render an enemy’s electronic and data systems useless even before the first troops or aircraft arrive."
I probably didn't have to post the entire essay, just the last line (emphasis mine) would have been enough.  Again, I ask, "How much money do you have in the bank?"  I'm your banker and I don't like you, I'm your politician and I don't like you, I'm your Obama and I don't like you... Get the point?  You're my enemy!  ...but I have CHAMP and wipe out your ATM account and you don't exist! ~ Norman E. Hooben

No comments: