Monday, March 4, 2013

My Country? ...I'm embarased to say it, but its still my country.

Its very embarassing to read some of the following stories...darn right embarasing!  To see whats happening all around our country is shameful to say the least and that the so called adults that are allowing it to go on is insane!  This pop-tart story never should have left the lunch room and the irresponsible adults that allowed it to get out of hand should be suspended for life...maybe even jailed for life! (Can you tell I'm ticked off? ...and you should be too!).  Josh Welch, don't let this thing hang over you...the teacher that sent the note home with the other students has been brainwashed by the politic elite and has lost all common sense. 
Then there's James Lord... God bless ya James, but don't give in to those idiots.  Where you said,“I can’t guarantee I won’t say it again.” said the right thing!  "God bless!"  And what do I have to say about your school principal Jonathan Heerboth..."Life imprisonment! Without parole!" (Can you tell I'm ticked off? ...and you should be too!)
And for Jonathan Cross...I know you're only 9 years old but if you and your parents don't get out of that town your in, you maybe totally screwed up by the time you're 10.  For your school officials...repeat the life imprisonment line here.
Why they're not having a hero's party at Cypress Lake High School in Fort Myers is beyond me.  May I suggest to the 16-year-old student that maybe next time he should simply wear a bullet proof vest and maybe mind his own business...of course you know I'm only saying this in jest for I'm really ticked off about this case.  You're a hero!  A real honest-to-goodness hero!  And they make you look like a criminal.   Shame, shame on them!  Although I don't believe in the death penalty, I'm willing to chip in and buy the rope!  (Repeat the ticked off line here.)  These stories and more below.  ~ Norman E. Hooben

The following from AWD
Strawberry Pop Tarts, Hello Kitty Bubble Guns and Other Terroristic Threats!
Lock and Toast
Josh Welch, a seven-year-old Park Elementary second-grader in Baltimore was suspended from school for two days for biting his Pop Tart into the shape of a gun.
This isn’t about safety or common sense or preventing a crime. This is even beyond political correctness. This is insanity on steroids. These are morons who are supposed to be educating our children and they pull this kind of non-sense. It’s time we speak out to the ridiculousness of this behavior and protect our children. There is no way I would want my children spending 6 or 7 hours a day being indoctrinated by people to stupid to know the difference being a real danger and a gun shaped strawberry Pop Tart.
The school made the incident even worse by sending a note home with all children that said, “a student used food to make an inappropriate gesture,” Fox reported.

Think this is the only incident of bizarre school behavior? Think again. Here are three more examples I found that have occurred since January of this year:
1.  "A 5-year-old girl was suspended from school earlier this week after she made what the school called a “terrorist threat.”

Her weapon of choice? A small, Hello Kitty automatic bubble blower.

The kindergartner, who attends Mount Carmel Area Elementary School in Pennsylvania, caught administrators’ attention after suggesting she and a classmate should shoot each other with bubbles…"
2.  For the second time in less than a month, a Maryland child is kicked out of school for using his finger in the shape of a gun.
3.  A kindergartner at Alice Drive Elementary in Sumter, SC has been expelled from school for bringing a clear plastic gun to class for show and tell.
Public schools or what I now call government schools have become the conduit of propaganda for our socialist federal government.
Until our schools return to educating our children instead of indoctrinating them, it is our duty to pull them out and either send them to private school or educate them at home.
The following from WND
Student broadcaster suspended for 'God bless'
Sign-off before holiday deemed inappropriate for public institution
A high school student dismissed from his school broadcast program for signing off with “God bless” is rallying community members to his side.
James Lord, a senior at Dupo High School in Dupo, Ill., was suspended for one month from his daily news broadcast on the school’s closed circuit television after signing off his Dec. 17 broadcast, the Belleville News-Democrat reported.
Lord told his student audience: “Have a safe and happy holiday, and God bless.”
School Principal Jonathan Heerboth has said Lord’s comment was inappropriate for public school, the paper reported.
Lord said he plans to appeal the suspension because he claims it violated his First Amendment rights. Geoffrey Surtees, a lawyer with the Virginia-based American Center for Law and Justice who is advising Lord, said he would wait to see the outcome of the board meeting before making a comment.
Ahead of his address to the school board, Lord distributed more than 400 flyers to encourage local people to attend the meeting. The fliers said the school board was to meet last night, but board members say it is scheduled Jan. 27.
Will Lord say “God bless” again when he returns to the show Feb. 1?
“I can’t guarantee I won’t say it again,” the student said, according to the News-Democrat.
School board member Mike Kloess said he had nothing against Lord’s actions.
“I didn’t have a problem with what he said, but [Superintendent Michael] Koebel knows the rules and knows what people can say and can’t say,” he told the Belleville paper.
Koebel could not be reached for comment.
James’ mother, Beverly Lord, called the school’s decision harsh and a suppression of free speech, the paper said.
The followinf from WND
4th-grader suspended for gun shell in pocket
Campus sponsors 'Camouflage Day,' kicks out boy due to 'zero tolerance'
When 9-year-old Jonathan Cross dressed up in his duck-hunting outfit for his school’s Camouflage Day this week, he never dreamed his love for the sport would backfire on him.
Covered from head to toe in his gear, the fourth-grader was “a very happy camper,” according to his mother, excited to show off his new hunting boots, hat, mesh face mask, shirt, bib, pants and boots.
But there was something in his pocket he had forgotten about – a shotgun shell left over from an outing with his father and brothers last weekend.
His discovery of the item while on campus has left the straight-A student stunned with a five-day suspension, his teachers in tears, and his parents perplexed over the latest case of “zero tolerance” in the government school system. ...Story continues here

'High school hero' suspended for three days after wrestling a loaded revolver AWAY from gunman
Witnesses say there would almost certainly have been fatalities had the boy not intervened

A high school student from Florida who wrestled a loaded gun away from another teenager who was threatening to shoot is being punished.
The 16-year-old student from Cypress Lake High School in Fort Myers student struggled with the suspect on the bus ride home.
Witnesses say the suspect aimed his weapon point blank at another student and threatened to shoot.
The student who has stated he does not want to be identified because he fears for his safety, says there's 'no doubt' he saved a life by disarming the gunman. The next day the school suspended him for three days.
A pupil who was also riding the bus at the time but who did not want to be identified said: 'I think he was really going to shoot him right then and there.'
According to Fox4Now.comthe student was suspended for his role in an 'incident' where a weapon was present and given an "emergency suspension.' ...Story continues here

No comments: