Thursday, July 7, 2011

Improve your swing without even trying...its all in the ball

The game of golf does not impress me as it does others...for one thing every time that I've been to a driving range the ball seems to go wherever it wants regardless of my stance or swing.  I don't know of anybody that wants the ball to turn to the right or left halfway down the fairway but for me this is what happens.  I guess I just don't practice enough and anything that takes lots of practice begins to get boring before the desired outcome is met.  So along comes an innovator that redesigns that little white monster with additional dimples on it's surface.  Somehow these added little indentations improves the aero dynamics such that you now you are in control...check it out on the video below:

The Self-Correcting Golf Ball (Source: Fox News)

No comments: