Thursday, March 31, 2011

It Must Be Due To Ideology...dang it! its about time others started to notice

Its about time other people besides a few of us nobodies recognized the problem...the ignoramuses of the world keep calling us conspiracy theorists when in fact it has never been a theory.  The conspiracy is about to be fulfilled simply because the ignorant refuse to believe.  For those of you who know me, watch the video below and tell me Bill Whittle isn't just echoing what I've been saying for almost three years.  I suppose when I wrote that little comment back in July 0f 2008 about the fear I had about this guy called Obama (see side bar) I should have reworded it to include the fear I have of so many dumbed down Americans that put this guy in the White House... and they keep on getting dumber or is that just another theory?  ~ Norman E. Hooben

ps: Bernie, the dumbed down reference does not include your strategy.


Source: Plancks Constant

What Is Obama Doing Wrong?
By Bernie

In yesterday's article Obama Is Awesome, I wrote that I voted for Obama because I'm betting he'll screw our economy so badly that gold will rise in price from which I intend to profit mightily.
Forgive me if I gave the impression that the destruction of our economy will be due to his complete and utter incompetence; although he's all that; but what will kill our economy are the policies he pursues based on his ideology. He is an anti-American, anti-Capitalist, anti-individualist communist. No one can be so consistently wrong about business and market forces as he is through sheer stupidity or inexperience - even a buffoon will get some things right some of the time.
As for foreign affairs, some pundits may ascribe his bungling to inexperience; however, Bill Whittle, formerly of PajamasMediaTV, believes "President Obama and his administration's contempt for our traditional allies, coupled with his comfort with our traditional adversaries can no longer be attributed to inexperience, or even incompetence. It must be due to ideology:"
So what is Obama doing wrong that will make the price of gold zoom?
Everything!

No comments: