Saturday, March 20, 2010

Chuck Schumer Proves Beyond A Reasonable Doubt That He Is Un-American and shuould be removed from office and...

...and thrown in jail for the rest of his natrual life! (watch for Google to remove this video for terms of violation!)

I was down in Geneva county today getting a truck load of hay when Snell (the hay grower) made a comment that stuck with me all the way back to Ozark. In a general conversation I had answered a question with, among other words, the following: "...Things are getting bad out there..." And as I tried to continue, Snell interrupted with, "It's too late! Things are already bad!"
Well I guess I pretty much knew that for some time now but coming from Snell it suddenly had some real meaning to what is going on with our country...and it is bad; very bad!
Just one of a zillion (maybe just a million or so) contributors to our problems is the rhetoric coming from someone who swore to uphold the Constitution and disregarding that oath, wants to destroy the American way of life that was held together by that very same document written so many years ago. Here's Chuck Schumer, a U.S. Senator no less, speaking in tyrannical words that in the days that preceded the writing of that precious document he would have been hung; or at least tarred and feathered! ~ Norman E. Hooben
ps: When things go bad...I mean real bad, Do you know what you are going to do? Maybe you should go back a few days ago when I posted this Armed Revolution! Are you "in or out"? with forward by Storm'n Norm'n

No comments: