Friday, December 4, 2009

What if... Glenn Beck

Glenn Beck receives the following e-mail...I'll give you time to read it... ... ... ... ... ...
Good, now that you've read it what do you think? Is the message threatening or just wishful thinking. Read it again, "I think you should be...executed." Threat or no-threat?
If someone thinks about execution (murder/killing) are they capable of following through with their thoughts? Would you call this thinking premeditation? Is premeditation a crime? Premeditated murder is a crime. In my humble opinion all murders are premeditated (except in a war zone where one kills for self preservation...the ole kill or be killed philosophy.) Do law enforcement agencies have any jurisdiction or interest in this email? Can they arrest the writer? (I think they should.)

Now that you have thoroughly analysed the email let me change the subject slightly. Do you value the life of one person over another? Two strangers...are they equal. One stranger, one friend...are they equal? One friend, one relative, are they equal? In other words would you place more value over your kinfolk being murdered versus the stranger. I think I know your answer. What would you say should happen to Mat (the author of the email) if you or your mother received the message? If Barack Husein Obama received such a message I believe the secret service would be at Mat's door in very quick time. And with that said, I believe that Glen Beck's life is just as valuable as that $(%@#*! in the White House therefor Mat should be checked out by the authorities...in very quick time! ~ Norman E. Hooben

1 comment:

redhawk said...

It sounds like something that the Rahm Emmanuel, Axelrod, Jarred, Obama SHIT OUTHOUSE would actually send out.. I am not Surprised!!!!