All residents of the following areas:
- Central District of Illinois
- Northern District of Illinois
- Southern District of Illinois
- Northern District of Indiana
- Southern District of Indiana
- Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Western District of Wisconsin
|By Storm'n Norm'n|
I see absolutely no value to a judge of spending decades, years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, or seconds studying the Constitution, the history of its enactment, its amendments, and its implementation.
Posner then wrote: "The original Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and the post–Civil War amendments... do not speak to today."
And herein lies the problem. If the predominantly leftist judges and law school deans were honest, they would fully agree with Posner and the view of a "living" Constitution which allows these enlightened elites to invent whatever meaning for our Constitution that fits their cultural proclivities.
And this is precisely why our nation is collapsing at its foundation... and why we must rediscover our true birthright before it's too late!