Friday, December 9, 2016
Obama on his way out still has a death wish for America
Obama Warns: Must Embrace Muslims to Protect Against Terrorism
We’ve received yet another lecture from our (soon-to-be FORMER) President. Even as Islamist terror attacks occur around the globe, he cautions Americans against stereotyping Muslims based on the actions of of a few extremists. After all, “It’s not who we are.”
The Washington Times reports – In a clear warning shot at President-elect Donald Trump, President Obama said Tuesday the U.S. can only protect the homeland against terrorism by embracing Muslims and encouraging a society “that can criticize a president without retribution.”
Speaking to special operations troops at MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, Florida, Mr. Obama delivered his final speech on the war on terrorism as a thinly veiled reminder for Mr. Trump about “what we’re fighting for.”
“The United States of America is not a country that imposes religious tests as a price for freedom,” Mr. Obama said in a reference to Mr. Trump’s proposal to temporarily ban Muslim immigrants. “The United States of America is not a place where some citizens have to withstand greater scrutiny or carry a special ID card or prove that they’re not an enemy from within.”
The president said the U.S. must remain true to its values that “each of us has a responsibility to sustain the universal right to speak your mind and protest against authority, to live in a society that’s open and free, that can criticize a president without retribution.”
Isn’t it ironic that he is perfectly fine with the scrutiny of law-abiding U.S. citizens who are gun owners, making them register, investigating them, etc. But, I digress.
World-wide, Muslims demonstrate that they’re the most intolerant humans on the planet, especially to those of other religions. Case in point, Omar Ahmad, CAIR (Council on American-Islamic Relations) was quoted as saying:
“Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant.”
“The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth.”
Let’s examine that. Earlier this year, Daniel Mann wrote a piece that offered some insight into the Koran and the “tolerance” of Muslims.
The Qur’an and the Sayings of Muhammad teach that they cannot be friends with non-Muslims:
· [Surah 3:27] “Let not the believers take the disbelievers for friends rather than believers. And whoever does this has no connection with Allah unless it is done [deceptively] to guard yourselves against them, guarding carefully.”
· [5:54] “O ye who believe, take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors. They are but friends and protectors to each other.”
· [60:1] “O you who believe! Take not My enemies and your enemies (i.e. disbelievers and polytheists) as friends, showing affection towards them, while they have disbelieved in what has come to you of the truth.”
· [60:4] “Indeed there has been an excellent example for you in Ibraaheem [Abraham] and those with him, when they said to their people: ‘Verily, we are free from you and whatever you worship besides Allaah, we have rejected you, and there has started between us and you, hostility and hatred for ever until you believe in Allaah Alone.’”
If they are truly Muslim, they must obey the teachings of Muhammad, which allegedly come from their god, Allah. What do these teachings require of a Muslim? One consistent teaching requires the death of the infidel if he refuses to convert or to submit entirely to Shari’a law:
· (Surah 8:37) “Make war on them until idolatry is no more and Allah’s religion (Islam) reigns supreme.”
· (4:5) “When the Sacred Months are over, kill those who ascribe partners [like Jesus] to God wheresoever ye find them; seize them, encompass them, and ambush them; then if they repent and observe prayer and pay the alms, let them go their way’.”
· “…kill the disbelievers wherever we find them” (2:191) and “murder them and treat them harshly” (9:123); and “Strike off the heads of the disbelievers” (8:12, cp. 8:60).
In Islam, what is understood by these many commands to commit jihad until the entire world is under the Islamic Caliphate? Ibn Khaldun, the 15th-century Tunisian historian, explained:
· In the Muslim community, the holy war is a religious duty, because of the universalism of the Muslim mission and the obligation to convert everybody to Islam either by persuasion or by force… Islam is under obligation to gain power over other nations.
How does Obama’s pervading message of tolerance and acceptance of Muslims and Islam as a religion of peace match up with these teachings?
President Obama – your time is up. It’s time to be prudent. It’s time for Trump.
Posted by Storm'n Norm'n at 12/09/2016 11:29:00 PM