Friday, April 24, 2015

COMMON CORE...it will become self-evident for those who care about their children

I no longer have any children of my own attending any kind of school, so what would make me want to listen to a lecture one-hundred minutes and twenty-eight seconds in length that covers the so-called "Common Core" curriculum being forced upon the new breed of students.  (The main speaker at this event does not come on until 5:45 at the video counter, so if you want to cut out five minutes there is where you can begin.)   The reason I watched this video will become self-evident for those who care about their children's education...but I think more importantly, in the long term, the future of our country.  At the present time our country is in a downward spiral...and I'll leave it there for now.   Before we get into a tete-a-tete or group discussion as to the root cause of this problem (and it is a problem) suffice it to say the ruthless politicians we elect are to blame...the Democrats create the problem and the Republicans let them.  Solutions to the problem are hard to find and no one has come up with the right suggestions ('cept me! ...but that's another story).  Oh, you'll hear about all kinds of fixes (even this video offers some) but this thing has been going on for decades and you (we the people) did nothing...some would even call it a conspiracy theory.  Believe me, after you have listened intently to this lecture you'll come away with the knowledge that indeed, the conspiracy is real and not a theory.  ~  Norman E. Hooben
By the way...I have watched numerous videos regarding Common Core, this one is one of the best!
Plus, I've posted one here.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

 
 
 
See also:
 
 

No comments: