Friday, April 13, 2012

Mayor Bloomberg Pre-judges George Zimmerman...gets ticked off when asked a about something he should have known

If only Bloomberg looked at all of the evidence he might not have looked like the fool he is here... And since when is it Bloomberg's business what laws are passed in Florida?  If Bloomberg were the mayor of Sanford, Florida and his policies were in effect, Travon Martin stood a good chance of killing George Zimmerman.  I know this may be a difficult question for the rich mayor, but just what would he do if someone was on top of him bashing his head into the sidewalk. On second a thought, that may be the only way to knock some sense into his warped brain. ~ Norman E. Hooben

The following from: The Daily Caller
Bloomberg flips out after TheDC asks question about bounty on Zimmerman [VIDEO]


New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg told The Daily Caller that he is outraged that TheDC would bother to ask a question regarding the $10,000 “dead or alive” bounty that the New Black Panther Party has issued for George Zimmerman.
Bloomberg spoke at the National Press Club Wednesday about the Trayvon Martin case and “stand your ground” laws and became visibly upset when TheDC asked him about the bounty on Zimmerman.
“I don’t know that to be the case,” Bloomberg retorted about the bounty. “Anybody who puts a bounty on somebody else’s life is acting totally inappropriately. I’m sure it’s illegal, must be illegal. I’m outraged to even be asked the question. Whadya think?”
“I didn’t even know about it until you just told me, thank you very much,” he said angrily. “I appreciate the information. Now I’ve said my piece, okay?”
Zimmerman “was a man with a history of violence,” Bloomberg said in prepared remarks. “I can tell you in New York we would never allow such an individual to carry a gun and neither would many other states.”
Videography by Sarah Hofmann

No comments: