Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I am a soccor mom, a writer, and a small business owner...I'm also a killer!

Source: American Thinker

My Name is Betsy. I'm a Killer.
By Betsy M. Galliher

My name is Betsy.  I'm a wife and proud soccer mom, a writer, and  a small business owner.  I'm also a killer.


On the morning of January 8, 2011, I intentionally entered a gathering held by Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords and shot her at near-point-blank range.  I injured fourteen others, killing six -- among them a beautiful, curious, doe-eyed, nine-year-old girl.  I didn't actually pull the trigger, but I'm as guilty as the psychopath who did.

Here are just a few of the charges against me:

I am a conservative.
On occasion, I listen to Beck, Limbaugh, and Fox News.   
I've been known to pick up a book or two by conservative authors: Thomas Sowell, Andrew McCarthy, or the Founding Fathers, for example!
I believe that the federal government is too large, far too intrusive, and dangerously powerful.
I believe in personal responsibility and the amazing generosity of Americans to aid those in need rather than permanent entitlements.
I believe that the private, not the public, sector is the backbone of our economy.
I believe that our progressive tax system is punitive.  We are over-taxed, over-regulated, and over-lectured.
I believe in the power of the free market to correct itself, without government (taxpayer) intervention.
I believe that the Constitution is intended to limit government and empower the individual.
I believe in holding our elected officials' feet to the fire, be they Republican or Democrat (incendiary pun intended).
I believe that our sovereignty is at risk via unsecured borders, out-of-control spending, our crippling deficit, reckless abuses of the Constitution, and the moral decay of Washington.
In short, I'm a madman.  Guilty as charged, and armed with the belief in my 1st-Amendment right to peaceably question those we elect to serve.
The only person who actually pulled the trigger on that terrible, fateful day was Jared Loughner -- by every account, a deeply troubled young man.  But the real guilty walk among us: senior citizens in red, white, and blue, armed with signs saying "Taxed Enough Already"; flag-wavers clinging to guns and religion; doctors; the wealthy; business owners; talk radio; and any citizen -- particularly a conservative -- who dares exercise his or her right to free speech.


We're called greedy, stupid, and racist.  We're ridiculed with snide "slurpee" innuendos and called lewd and malicious names, such as "teabaggers."  Ordinary citizens are maligned by their own government while the pious, liberal elite get a free pass on reason and truth, while Islamists invoke their religious cloak, while the ideologue professes his moral superiority, while the media uses the power of spin, and while leftists, including Robert Gibbs and Barack Obama, employ their bully pulpit.   


We defend conservatism by our very way of life: as self-reliant, taxpaying, moral citizens, and as faithful defenders of limited government and the power of the individual.  We are violent inciters only insomuch as we threaten the current leftist, agenda-driven stranglehold on government.  So alarming is our threat that the real inciters wasted no time in politicizing the tragic deaths of six innocent citizens, not to mention one revered congresswoman still fighting for her life.  And they will waste no time in shamelessly exploiting a "crisis" at the hand of a lone psychopath to further enact gun control and squelch freedom of speech under cries of "civility." 


Does the left really believe that the "rhetoric" of Palin, Beck, Limbaugh, and Fox is incendiary?  Do they fail to understand that the language of conservative "talk" is the echo of ordinary citizens calling for limited government and individual freedoms?  Or do they silence us because we know our current leaders don't actually believe in their own limited power?  Truth be told, even Jared Loughner undermines their agenda.  And they know it.  They know that their "transformation" of America is failing and that people like me are not afraid to say so.


My name is Betsy, and I'm a killer.  They are determined to stop me before I kill again.
____________________________

___________________________

_____________________

Watch the following video and towards the end read the comments by "Communist Card Carrier"  ...by the way, Zbigniew Brzezinski is a top advisor to Obama.  Did it ever occur to you why Obama picked him?

Just in case you are wondering about the comment in the last photo regarding Henry Kissinger...
Kissinger was the architect of Project 2000 a once top secret document on population control supported by President Jimmy Carter.

No comments: