Friday, November 19, 2010

↓Don't go away...got some neat stuff here ↓ ...plus one special request

I'll be traveling for the next few days so I'll leave you with some interesting reading/viewing or an action movie...take your pick:
1. FBI memo, photo link Bush Sr to JFK Dallas murder scene ←Is it all true?  Pretty much...
2. One of the best educational speeches on education and the U.S. Constitution ←a must see↓
3. Russian Activist Disappears + Problems Facing The U. S. ...and nobody is facing realty
4. Click here then move your cursor up an down the picture you get←How'd they do that?
5. A Drill Team Like You've Never Seen...best in full screen!
6. My Entire Past...in a nut shell
7. Meet A Young Boy Who Met God
8. This ought to make you feel good.
9. And lets not forget flag boy and here
10. Action movie ↓ ↓

As you can see my inbox is on the plus side of 5,000 (not a problem, its been over 10,000) and at this time of year I will be zero-ing it out  (I do this several times a year).  So if I've not replied to your comments or emails you may have to write again.  It doesn't matter which address you use (either the @charter.net or the @gmail.com) all my mail arrives in one box (saves me time of hunting all over the place). 
Meanwhile, may I ask each and everyone of you to keep our friend Joan in your prayers.  Joan has been a friend of the family for almost forty years and has recently been diagnosed with multiple myoloma...please pray for her recovery.

Be back in a while...next stop, Cape Cod...see ya!

No comments: