Tuesday, March 2, 2010

MSNBC...what is it anyway? And who the heck is Dylan Ratigan? (I think I kicked his butt back in the first grade. I think he's due for another!)

Source: ResistNet.com

Darla, ADMIN / National Director  MSNBC Host blows cork, Mark Williams walks off show
From Mark's Blog:
The part I loved the most was that the host – a nobody named Dylan RATigan had his producer call he at 6:30 this morning to be on the show at 1:00 PM my time. After I walked off the air (or was thrown, leftie blogs say I was thrown, I thought I walked but then again I cannot see the program when I am on, all I see is a camera lens pointed at me) he went into a rant about how I “used” him and his show LOL!

As Holly, Casey the Pound Spaniel and I were leaving the studio my cell phone rang. It was old friend Martha Zoller who had just wrapped being on the segment right after mine. She was howling with laughter as she pointed out that her Southern Belle charm comes in so handy following me in that kind of a situation :)

Here is the video as posted by Michelle Malkin (she and her readers have some to say about what went down on TV today – click here for that: http://michellemalkin.com/2010/03/02/anger-in-america-msnbc-style/

Links to other blogs are below the video. Enjoy! Oh, and click on the “comments” section at the bottom of this post, did I walk or was I thrown?
http://www.marktalk.com/blog/?p=8841

Let's all write this ignorant lame stream media creep and let him know how we feel about his message and that we do not embrace any racists or wing-nuts period including HIM!
His show email form: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32692484/ns/msnbc_tv-the_dylan_ratigan_show




Comment

Darla, ADMIN / National Director Comment by Darla, ADMIN / National Director 2 minutes ago


It is really pretty funny and Mark is laughing about it too! He sent it to me.
Lon Hosford Comment by Lon Hosford 2 minutes ago
What is MSNBC?
Peter Vaitekunas Comment by Peter Vaitekunas 3 minutes ago
The real racist and wingnut is dylan ratigan, I'll bet it's not his real name. He is a guy that will do anything to have/keep his job, he doesn't know how to do anything else. I have seen this type of personality may times before, no integrity, no honesty, and no morals. He looks desperate to make a splash to increase his cred, he's a keith olberidiot wanabe. This was all a put on, you can't tell me he was that upset, it's an act, msnbc is playing to the 250 people that watch this bull, and he is hoping to get national attention for himself, it's tripe. I think that sending him a comment is futile. What would hurt him worse is to just ignore him.
ken Comment by ken 9 minutes ago
damm phony,he started out to pick a fight ,started walking off his own show,then came back and wouldn't let the guy get a word in ,the facist liberal in a nutshell
Joe Hart Comment by Joe Hart 19 minutes ago
This kind of thing is a leftist tactic to get us off the subject of getting our country back on track. Do NOT buy into this crap people. Look at how much time had been wasted just on this one bum. Discuss only the important issues and don't let them side track you into some kind of hate mode where all you want to do is bash liberals. I understand that screaming at libs does blow off steam and is kind of fun, but really if you stop at take a good look, this only hinders what the tea party movement is all about which is informing people about the truth and what we can do to correct the multitude of wrongs we've let government get away with. We already know what liberals are and what makes them tick so there really is no need to constantly rant about how idiotic they are. I encourage all of you to start you own blog and calmly and intelligently discuss issues and politics at the local level. When some lib tries to get you sidetracked....ban them and keep the blog on task.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Mark lasted about 4 minutes longer than I would have. FOAD is the only answer for that sort of anal orifice.

Unless, of course, one has the presence of mind and the will power to recognize and declare the straw man argument the anus was erecting.

It is up to him to prove the inclusion & prevalence of KKK, etc. in the movement, not up to Mark to prove there ain't any. -