Sunday, February 28, 2010

"I had closed my eyes ..." - This is bad, don't ever close your eyes in silent prayer! - Is this where we're headed? Wake up folks or else it's over

----- Original Message -----
From: Rightw Cowboy
To: ; Terence; Ryan ; Rush ; Norm ; Natasha ; Miss G ; Mich ; mcm; Mary; Lisa ; kirk ; Karen ; jkd ; Jay ; Hoot ; Helen ; David ; Dave ; Cecil ; Brent & Rhonda Sim ; Bill
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 12:18 PM
Subject: A moment of silence -- in school

Okay Folks,

Just got this in my email. It's an interestin' post that everyone should read. It's been forwarded through more than a couple of email boxes so I cut and pasted it to get rid of all those >> >> >> thingies. Other than that, nothing has been removed but all the email addresses.

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: George

To: charlie

Subject: SUB TEACHER IN OK


IT MUST BE TOUGH TO BE A TEACHER IN OUR SCHOOLS TODAY - ANYWHERE.

Hopefully, all the teacher's of this nation will stand up against this abomination in our schools.

I am sending this to everyone in my address book. It is such a vital message for all to hear. I hope you will do the same! I love you all but know that God loves all of us even more. Send the message, but even more important, talk to God about it.

In Oklahoma, no less. What gives?,

Subject: SUB TEACHER IN OK
THE SCHOOL IS IN JENKS, OK

Today for the first time in 15 years of reportedly outstanding subbing on my part in one of our nation's most outstanding public school systems, I was summoned to the Sub Office to be called on the carpet concerning some "bad reports" about me.

One report was that I had closed my eyes during the early morning "moment of silence".

Now understand, I had not bowed my head or moved my lips; I had merely closed my eyes for a brief moment. The "terrible" problem with this is that I had possibly given the impression of praying in front of students.

I read a news article in the local paper last month where President Obama lit candles and bowed down to a Hindu priest in our White House which is also a government facility, but I, a Christian, cannot close my eyes during a moment of silence in the public schools.

I was also told that even if a student point blank asks me about God or my personal faith, I am not to answer that question. I am to respond, "What I think or believe does not matter. What do you think or believe?"

Recently, I was in a classroom where I was supposed to teach the following: "Humans came into existence 200,000 years ago in two different forms, one of which died out."

I did everything that the teacher said for that day, as I always do, except teach that. I said nothing about it to the students, but I left the teacher a very gracious note explaining that I personally could not teach that but that I understood that she had to.

The school immediately took me off their list of preferred subs, which has led to no jobs for me from that school coming up in the assignment system, which has led to some days without employment for me. (I ordinarily sub every school day.) Ironically the leadership in that school is especially and strongly Christian!!!

And this is in the Tulsa, OK, region- which is the Bible Belt!

The environment in the school system that I sub in has grown increasingly liberal during my tenure, and never have I seen the "F" word so rampant in the student population as it is this school year.

No matter what you may occasionally hear about the sad state of our public schools, you simply have to be in our nation's public schools to be really awakened to the dire necessity of prayer for the schools and prayer for God to shake the Christian leaders who are in these schools. We have an entire generation of U.S. citizens who are systematically being taught anti-Christ agendas and philosophy, and without intervention from God, our blessed nation has no future!

Our weak, compromised, and apathetic churches are no match against the powers of darkness that have been unleashed in this nation. A report that I read at the turn of this century said that our churches are now only getting 3% of the nation's youth saved. Nature abhors a vacuum so, meanwhile, our public schools are faithfully and unrelentingly getting multitudes of our youth converted to darkness.

Judy Branham
Public School Substitute Teacher
November 16, 2009

P.S. Some folks passing through Texarkana last week noted signs in people's yards that said, "America, prayer is our only hope" with 2 Chron. 7:14 underneath. We certainly need God's help!

I have no idea who started this, but I certainly agree with this e-mail. I heard a preacher on TV who said if we pray for our nation that things will turn around.

After a day of contemplation and soul searching, I have decided to reach out to my friends and relatives and ask you to do something that has been troubling me for a long time.

Our nation is/has been on the slippery slope for a long time. If you look around you will find corruption, greed, moral decay, and a steady move away from the things that made us great. The principles upon which this nation was founded are no longer our backbone.

However, we can reverse this trend.

JUST DO IT !

2 Chron. 7:14: In God's word He states, "If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their Land."

I am convinced that we must pray for our nation and its leaders and ask for forgiveness. So I ask you to join me in this plea to our Lord.

Would you please send this to people in your address book (send it to all of them); ask them to pray EVERYDAY.

25 to only the 5th power is 9,765,625 people. IMAGINE if each person reaches TEN others...or all TWENTY FIVE!

If you do and they comply, we will lift up millions and millions of prayers a day to our Creator. He will hear us and in faith will answer.

Let me just add a quote from Ronald Reagan "If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." I truly believe this is why the United States of America is in the shape we are in today.

Most people have forgotten that we are one nation under God!

Let us as Christians stand up and remind people of this.

Have a blessed day

IN GOD WE TRUST!


Well I reckon that's it in a nut shell. It seems that some of our school officials wanna go along with the anointed one that we are not a Christian nation. They're doing so by shoving Chritianity out the back door to prove him to be right.

My answer to these antics is that some where down the line, it these individuals aren't struck by a bolt of lightning, they will come to an understanding that their Creator might be just a little upset with their actions.

Rightw Cowboy
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.


1 comment:

John in Waco said...

A nation that continues to murder their unborn children can no longer be "One Nation under God".

My prayer is that our nation will see that all life is precious. That, I hope and pray, will bring our nation back to God.