Monday, September 28, 2009

The Sleuth In The Booth...hey ya wanna be one!

Remember the television series I Spy ?
Well I guess everybody can spy now. I received this video in my email and watched in almost disbelief. But in this day and age anything is possible. In any event, I went on line and Googled the words, "I Spy" and to my amazement there are many websites that explain just how this is done (see video below) and to beat it all, some websites say it is completely legal. There's not too much chance of me attempting this 007 stuff so I'll leave the legalities for those willing to skirt the law. Meanwhile, I wouldn't put it pass Eric Holder & Co. to utilize this throughout the land just to keep tabs on all those cowards out there. The subject line of my email message stated, "This is unbelievable!" ... not anymore!
Now don't get any ideas that I support this kind of nonsense, but if I had one of those programs that allows one to snoop at other people's cell phones, there is a certain blackberry in the D.C. area that just may prove interesting. ~ Norman E. Hooben

1 comment:

John from Waco said...

Scary!