Sunday, September 20, 2009

Just Say No

----- Original Message -----
From: link removed
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 10:43 AM
Subject: Fwd: Subject: VIEW WHEN PLANES LAND AT LUBBOCK AIRPORT

The farmer who owns the field made the images....it's near the airport so all of the planes coming and going can see the message...

it would be hard to land in Lubbock and not see this. --

After many reported sightings, these images were recorded in mid-August of
2009. They are of a field approximately 1 mile north-east of Preston Smith
International airport, Lubbock , Texas , from varying points of view.

'I have wondered at times about what the Ten Commandments would have looked like if Moses had run them through the U.S. Congress.' - Ronald Reagan


1 comment:

Joe said...

This is probably one of the best ways to voice your objections to Obamas radical Left policies. I can visualize right now what would happen to my truck if I were to put an anti Obama sticker on it. The Democrats have made it quite clear that if you object to this big eared jackass's policies, you're a racist. I guess that Michael Steel and Alan Keyes are racists too, right? That kind of the thinking doesn't wash with me, but we still have these dyed in the wool kool Aid drinking proud Democrats out there, who would smash your car windows or run you off the road if you had a bumper sticker on your vehicle that goes against Obama. Someone tried to run my friend Russ off the road down in Florida, just because he had a Romney sticker on his car. So they're out there. He carries a small hand gun, and I don't blame him. I'd carry one too.