Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Obama Deception [full length video]

I've looked at this phenomenon called the New World Order for quite some time. Read thousands of pages of materials by a variety of authors and wrote a few articles myself. Been doing this since the 1970's when I lived in San Antonio, Texas.
It was then Mayor Henry Cisneros that talked about the Tri-Lateral Commission and the connection with Henry Kissinger that peaked my interest. As much as I talk with others about the subject, there seem to be a lack of interest by the average person on the street...even some of my best friends have no clue or are completely in disbelief that such a conspiracy exists. But all one has to do is listen to the conspirators. George Herbert Walker Bush spoke of the New World Order at almost every speech. Bill Clinton went out of his way to stress the New World Order. Henry Kissinger...heck, that's the only thing on his mind 24-7! George W. Bush made it a point never to mention the New World Order, instead he called it, "Security and Prosperity Agreement"
But you know something...one place you never read or hear anything about the New World Order is in the mainstream media. Do you know why? Once Bill Clinton signed into law the Communications Act of 1996 (or was it 1997 anyway it doesn't matter, the fact that it's his law is what matters), Clinton cronies such as George Soros and company took control over almost the entire mainstream media. That's why when you read any major newspaper the commentary is always the same...or very close to the same. (It's also why you see so much hate printed in the media and spoken on the television. And all from the controlled Left.) I personally recall that very happening when the New York Times purchased the Boston Globe...now you had control by the central editors. Oh sure, the local editors still had control over local issues/stories but the ideology of American journalism now had an anti-American agenda. Heck, one New York Times notable correspondent, Hedrick Smith, openly admitted it in one of his books (The New Russians -circa 1990).
Well in any event, if their are any disbelivers out there and you watch this video, don't give me no mind, just listen to the people that bring you this story. I know some die-hards out there that do not even believe Ike Eisenhower said what he said...Ike was probably the last honest President...Harry Truman was a close second.
The conspiracy theory my friends is simply not a theory, it's real! And sooner or later you'll wise up to the fact... - Norman E. Hooben
[Side note to all this. Back during the election process I recieved a threat from the Obama camp (kept a copy) and I just let it go as a moron spilling his brains. Well last night about 11:15, I recieved a phone call (on my cell phone no less! How did he get my number?) with another threat...the guy sounded like he was on some kind of drug...I was told to leave his Obama friend alone, because "we like Obama", he said. This time I reported the telephone call to the police...they came by today and made a record of the incident. Boy life gets exciting!]

Home

No comments: