Wednesday, January 21, 2009

From Ashes To Ashes...with maybe a little sugar and flour added!

I ran across this little paragraph in a previous post. The news story it refers to somehow missed my scrutiny during my Christmas travels (supposedly this story broke close to Christmas while I was away). Without any further ado, here's the paragraph:


"The recent photo-op of him dropping what he says are the ashes of Madelyn Payne Lee Dunham into the sea is phony. Human ashes are not snow white. Human bones do not burn and are not turned to ash when cremated. The bones are ground up to the consistency of sand and small pebbles. The color is a gray/tan, like weathered pine wood. The container he is pouring from is half the size necessary for human remains. The container he is pouring from is about the size of a container for a medium sized dog’s ashes. Obama is pouring flour or sugar, not human ashes."

The photo op, oh yes, it was an operation no doubt. The photgraph below may not expose any errors to the average person. But aahaa! ole Storm'n Norm'n caught it instantly! I have no qualms with the author of the above statement that these so-called ashes are flour and sugar for they very well could be...but ashes they definitely are not! Lets take a close look at the picture below and I'll go on to fill you in with the rest of the story. (Additional photos can be seen at Political Peon )




Obama and his half-sister look out onto the water where they scattered their grandmother's ashes.



The first thing that struck my eye was the color...ashes from cremations and/or medical waste such as amputations etc., are not white. Grey is what I have seen for the most part and rarely, some black color may be observed. Grey almost always wins out as the dominate color.

The second observation was the condition or shape of the flow of ashes exiting the urn. It seems a bit heavy to me (possibly the sugar as stated above). All ash from creamtions is very light and can be disturbed with the slightest wind current. Most incinerators utilized for animal cremations (and that's where I have most of my expertise [occasionally witnessed human body parts creamated]) reach temperatures necessary to burn bone to a powdery ash. And that includes thick bones like the trochanter (knob-like head of the femur). Rarely have I seen bone fragments in the ashes.

So it appears that Obama has pulled another fast one. I think I'll go along with the sugar and flour mix...looks good to me!


Meanwhile, I pulled up part of an abstract from a research project conducted by the pros at University of Calif at Santa Barbara (UCSB). This puts a little credence into what I had to utter.

At temperatures above 300ºC most specimens shift in color from black to tan and

then to grey (Figure 1). The colors of samples exposed to temperatures above 300ºC

begin to develop divergent colors depending upon the environmental conditions they

were exposed to during burning. Bones burned in air began to become gray at about

600ºC and often took on a purple tint at the highest temperature (1100ºC) used in the experiment.

Home

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a hunch she wasn't really dead. In fact, I think I spotted her at the local Walmart.. HA HA

Man, you are MORE bat shit than Mark Harvey and that's saying ALOT.

Storm'n Norm'n said...

Who's talking about whether or not the person is dead or not?
We're talking about ashes from human remains here...
Why is it that when some people do not agree with the facts they always make an unrelated statement?

So, Mr. Raoul what color will your ashes be on judgement day?

Anonymous said...

Hello Raoul the Bone head.. I like you to do us as favor.. Drop your Bloomers , Stick your head between your Kenees ans walk backwards to Obama.. I am sure that he'll take a hint, yes even morons get it up at the sight of an Ass hole, and give you a THRILL... You Pusillanimous MORON!!!

Anonymous said...

What does judgement day have to do with politics? Or, more appropriately, why is it people like you, Dean, and other right wing whackos equate spirituality with political affiliation?

I believe I know the reasons why, one of which is justification. You have to justify your hatred of people like Barack Obama so you mask it under religiousity. But let me clue you in on something - the campaign he ran against McCain proved to me that he was an example of Jesus and His teachings. No matter how much McCain, Palin, and neocons like you vilified him, he simply turned the other cheek and stuck to the issues.

Now get used to President Obama - get used to 8 years of him and then 8 more of someone like him because your sick religion and politics are dead in this country. As I stated in another thread which you seem to have ignored, even REAL conservatives scorn people like you. Case closed.

Liberty Card said...

Hey Babs, there you go again declaring victory as if you are some big arbitrator of what is and what isn't - a very Liberal trait.

First, God is on the side of those who honor Him, we all know that. Do you?

Second, B-HO stuck to the issues? What issues? Hope and change? Kiss me quick.

Thirdly, where does it say in the Bible that we are to force others to contribute alms? Where does it say it is government's responsibility to ensure the well being of every citizen?

Please.

Storm'n Norm'n said...

Ref:"the campaign he ran against McCain proved to me that he was an example of Jesus and His teachings"

This is BLASPHEMY !!!

BLASPHEMY of the worst kind !